Kuranda Scenic Train, Rainforstation and Skyrail Experience
The Kuranda Scenic Train, Rainforstation and Skyrail Experience is a spectacular journey. You will enjoy stunning views of our heritage listed rainforest. View steep ravines and picturesque waterfalls. Wind your way on a journey up the Macalister Range from Cairns to Kuranda Village.
Your Journey Begins..
Sit back and relax. You will travel through 15 tunnels and over 37 bridges. Learn about the pioneering history of our Tropical North.
When you arrive in Kuranda village, enjoy free time. Explore the markets, cafes and galleries. You will visit Rainforestation Nature Park. Learn to throw a boomerang and cuddle a koala! Take part in an Aboriginal dance show and enjoy a ride on the Army Duck. The Outback Restaurant is styled as a traditional Aussie Outback venue and is where you will enjoy your delicious BBQ Buffet Lunch.
Return from Kuranda via the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Get an extraordinary birds-eye-view of the rainforest. Soar silently only meters above the rainforest canopy.
Glide just metres above the trees! Gently descending through the canopy. You will emerge deep in the heart of the rainforest. Stop off at Skyrail’s two mid-stations where you can enjoy Ranger guided boardwalk tours.
If you want to visit Kuranda AND the Great Barrier Reef, click HERE!
7.30am (approx) Pickup from your Cairns City Accomodation
8:30am Travel Kuranda Scenic Railway.
10:30am Arrive Kuranda Railway Station.
11:45am Please be at the bus stop outside the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary to transfer to Rainforestation Nature Park.
BBQ Lunch. Enjoy a delicious hot buffet and a wide selection of salads, cheeses and fruits.
Army Duck Rainforest Tour with Tropical Fruit Orchard.
Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience.
learn to throw a boomerang and watch spear-throwing and didgeridoo playing.
Koala & Wildlife Park.
Join a guided tour, and see crocodiles, wombats, snakes, dingoes and a cassowary, and hand feed kangaroos and wallabies.
You’ll have the opportunity to have your photo taken cuddling a holding a small crocodile (Optional extra)
3:45pm Transfer to Kuranda Skyrail Rainforest Cableway Terminal for 4pm boarding.
5.15pm Your coach will be at the Caravonica Skyrail Terminal to transfer you to your accommodation.
Kuranda Scenic Railway
Rainforestation Nature Park
Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience Army Duck Rainforest Tour
Koala & Wildlife Park
BBQ Buffet Lunch
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
Return Transfers to and from Cairns City Accommodation
Kuranda Scenic Train, Rainforstation and Skyrail Experience – CKB
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter a reservation. A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to make amendments to prepaid tour components; including equipment hire, guided tours or course fees
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 11 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of
damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the
wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other
expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the '
Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team
• Infants 3 and under travel for free if nursed.
• Bus transfers may vary by 10 minutes either way due to traffic conditions. Please wait at your accommodation 10 minutes prior to pick up time