Spend the day on idyllic Fitzroy Island with your family relaxing, swimming and snorkelling straight off the beach. A 339-hectare island with extensive Rainforest and beautiful fringing coral reef.
The Fitzroy Island Family Day Pass will leave you with memories that will last forever!
Fitzroy Island is part of the Great Barrier Reef and is a beautiful, unspoiled tropical island where the beaches are not crowded.
Relax and unwind on a stunning tropical island
The day is yours to enjoy at your leisure. Explore the rainforest walking track up to the summit, with views all the way to the outer Great Barrier Reef. Other paths will take you to magical spots like the Secret Garden and Nudey Beach – voted Australia’s most beautiful beach!
Perfect for the kids where they can learn to snorkel right off the beach into the crystal clear waters. You can explore the coral gardens which boast abundant sea life and many sea turtles.
Take the kids on a tour to the Turtle Rehabilitation Centre. You will have the opportunity to see these magnificent animals up close before they will be released back into the wild.
Relax and unwind at Foxy’s bar with a cool drink and a delicious lunch. The views from Foxy’s are absolutely breathtaking.
Only a 45-minute cruise from Cairns (North Queensland) along the coastline aboard an air-conditioned catamaran, Fitzroy Island is yours to discover.
This Family Pass is for 2 Adults and 2 Children (Children’s ages are 4 – 13 years of age)
Check out another island tour to Green Island HERE
Return ferry transfers to Fitzroy Island
Snorkel Gear with mask and flippers
Glass bottom boat tour
Explore the entire island at your own pace
What to bring
Hat, towel, sunscreen, cash for small purchases, swimming clothes, comfortable shoes.
How to get there
The Fitzroy ferry departs the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal at 8:00 am with boarding starting at 7:30 am – Return ferry departs Fitzroy Island Jetty at 5:00 pm arriving in Cairns at 5:45 pm
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 11 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team