Barron Gorge National Park is known for its rugged rainforest mountains, steep ravines, the mighty Barron Falls. Barron Gorge has been carved out over thousands of years by the Barron River.
We conduct our half-day white water rafting tour here. Following the ebb and flow of the river, as it snakes its way down from the mountains and heads out to the Coral Sea.
Enjoy this scenic rafting and rainforest adventure which combines calm water floating with a series of white water rapids for adventure and action.
The Half Day Rafting Barron River is a fantastic introduction to White Water Rafting. It’s fun, exciting and exhilarating, suitable for all the family. Enjoy up to two hours rafting, on up to grade 3 rapids.
Our rafts carry up to seven passengers plus your river guide. No experience necessary.
Let our guides entertain you on this spectacular river, offering guaranteed water levels year-round!
Another Rafting option is a Full Day on the Tully River CLICK HERE for more details
Return transfers from Cairns Accommodation (additional costs apply for transfers from Palm Cove & Port Douglas)
2 Hours White Water Rafting on rapids up to grade 3
River Guides (professional and certified),
Stunning Rainforest and ravines of Barron Gorge National Park
Shoe Hire, Snacks & Souvenir Photos
What to bring
Ticket or voucher
Swimming costume (you will get wet)
Lace-up shoes or sandals that won’t fall off
Sunscreen but don’t apply to the back of your legs
Money for photos, snacks, souvenirs & the Barron River rafting levy to be paid onboard
We accept Visa Card or MasterCard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover.
Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities.
Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein.
Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 40372700.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities.
• In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger.
• Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done by contacting our friendly reservations team.