Zooming along our rainforest & adventure trails
The Quad Bikes are easy to ride and provide the perfect adventure. With a fleet of both 90cc and 250cc bikes, your guides will ensure the perfect balance between safety and fun.
THIS TOUR CURRENTLY NOT OPERATING DUE TO COVID19
Anyone can do it!
You will have been placed into a group of a similar skill level after completing our safety and introductory lesson.
Our fantastic guides will then lead you out for as much fun as you can handle whilst you get down and dirty on our fantastic Blazing Saddles ATV tour!
Each tour provides you with a BBQ lunch after the tour and on the Sunset Highlights tour we provide light refreshments so as to not destroy your appetite before dinner.
Our Honda TRX250 ATV’s are very well maintained and are powerful enough to let you feel great acceleration and grunt. They are ultra maneuverable and as safe as possible.
The ride itself which is on a trail separate from the horse rides is exciting and has great views.
There are a few water traps and hill climbs to negotiate.
You will be trained first and then examined to see if you can handle the power and then we let you loose on the trail (under guided supervision). There is a smaller bike option for people not comfortable with the larger quad bikes.
What to bring
- CUSTOMERS SHOULD BRING long pants, covered shoes, a t-shirt (no singlets or sleeveless shirts) and sunscreen.
- BLAZING SADDLES PROVIDES Safety equipment.
- OTHER TOUR TIMES: tours can be arranged at other times by appointment.
- MINIMUM AGE: 12 years – no experience necessary, no license required.
- We include safety and an introductory lesson on each and every tour so that if you’ve never ridden anything before – it doesn’t matter.
- We ensure that you have as much fun as possible because that’s what we love to do!
- Departure times and other details are below. Have a look and we can’t wait to hear from you